During the course of the project we wish to develop a bibliography of resources relevant to blog archiving. This will inevitably include some works on web-archiving, but the main focus is on blogs and closely related Web 2.0 applications. (We may look into some proper bib-ref tools if this list gets big.) A wider list of our references will be on Delicious, tagged “archivepress“.
Please use the Comments box below to suggest any other relevant resources.
- Brügger, Niels, & Aarhus universitet. Center for Internetforskning. & MODINET (2005). Archiving websites : general considerations and strategies. Centre for Internet Reseach, Aarhus, Denmark.
- Morrison, Heather. Rethinking collections — Libraries and librarians in an open age: A theoretical view. First Monday, Volume 12 Number 10 – 1 October 2007.
- JISC-PoWR (Preservation of Web Resources): Articles about Web 2.0 and Preservation.
- Hank, C., Choemprayong, S., and Sheble, L. 2007. Blogger perceptions on digital preservation. In Proceedings of the 7th ACM/IEEE-CS Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (Vancouver, BC, Canada, June 18 – 23, 2007). JCDL ’07. ACM, New York, NY, 477-477.
- Hank, C., et al. 2007. Blogger perceptions on digital preservation. Poster for JCDL. Retrieved 25th June 2009.
- Hank, C., et al. 2008. Blogger Perceptions on Digital Preservation: Highlight Findings. Retrieved 25th June 2009.
- Choemprayong, Songphan Why Blog Preservation Matters blog post, ITeau’s Dirt blog, 29th May 2009